Virtual Trivia Night
Friday, July 10, 7:00-8:30 pm
(Auction items only available to participants during the event)
August 4 Primary Candidates
Are you looking for more information to help decide which primary candidate to vote for? Click the button below for links to video forums and other sources for the following races: Representative in State Legislature – 38th District, Oakland County Executive, Oakland County Prosecuting Attorney, Oakland County Sheriff, Oakland County Treasurer, and Judge of Circuit Court 6th Circuit.
The Novi Democratic Club has voted to formally endorse the following candidates:
- Gary Peters for U.S. Senate
- Haley Stevens for U.S. House of Representatives, 11th District
- Lisa Brown for Oakland County Clerk
- Jim Nash for County Water Resources Commissioner
- Gwen Markham for Oakland County Commission, 9th District
- Bridget Mary McCormack for Michigan Supreme Court *
- Elizabeth Welch for Michigan Supreme Court *
*For those voting straight-ticket, please make a special note of our endorsed candidates that will be listed in the nonpartisan section (at the end!)
We collected over $800 which enabled us to donate a meal twice to the hardworking front-line ICU employees at Novi Ascension Providence on the night shift! Another meal will be upcoming.
Novi Democratic Club
Our mission is to promote the philosophy of the Democratic Party; elect Democrats who support this philosophy; educate club members & voters, and to educate & coordinate the activities of precinct Delegates, Democratic candidates for office, and all interested Democrats.